Winter 2021 box is sold out - now accepting pre-orders for Spring 2022, which will ship on March 1st.
Welcome to the Seasonal Soap Box Subscription from Barn Cat Creations! The SSB will have exclusive scents, designs, and products only found in your subscription, delivered right to your door (with free shipping) every three months. Each Seasonal Soap Box will contain 3-5 Barn Cat products and possibly some other bonus goodies from fellow small makers. Free shipping is included with all boxes!
What you will get in the Spring Seasonal Soap Box:
- More details coming!
Shipping Dates for 2022 are:
- March 1st, 2022 (now taking pre-orders for shipment on March 1st
- June 1st, 2022
- September 1st, 2022
- December 1st, 2022
Currently you can make a one-time purchase of the current season's box, or the entire year for a 15% discount. If you purchase the entire year (yay!), you will pay the full amount up front, with no further payments throughout the year. This is an especially great way to give gifts! Regardless of when you make your purchase, the boxes will ship on the above schedule. If you purchase a year-long subscription, you will get the next four boxes, regardless of when you purchase. The year is not a calendar year, but a year based on when you make your purchase.
For instance, if you purchase the yearly subscription in April, you would receive a box in June (Summer), September (Fall), December (Winter), and March (Spring).
- Fresh Baked Daily Fruit Cake Artisan Soap
- Holly Jolly Kitty Soap
- Peppermint Candy Soap
- Bergamot & Black Tea Solid Lotion Bar
- Tulip Field Artisan Soap - Sweet Citrus Scented
- Rainbow Cat Soap - Fresh Floral Scented
- Blooming Daisy Soap - Bright Floral Scented
- Lavender & Citrus Blossom Scent Roller with Green Aventurine
- BONUS: Floral kitty vinyl sticker from Honey Berry Studios
- Peppermint Snowflakes Artisan Soap
- Spiced Apple Calico Cat Soap
- Sanitizing Hand Mist
- Warming Herbal Tea
- BONUS: 'Tea Time' greeting card from fellow maker (and friend) Tori King from Tori Tornado <click that link, you will not regret it!